Thursday, January 3, 2013

Best Line Ever-The Greater Good

Original Photo Credit

This Best Line Ever comes to us from Disney/Pixar's 
The Incredibles. 

Hey, when you have a little boy, sometimes you have to find genius in cartoons. And this line is pure Genius.


Lucius (Frozone): You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!

Honey (Lucius' wife): 'Greater good'? I am your wife! I am the greatest gooooood you are ever gonna get.

As you know by now, The Rookie makes a living working for the "greater good", so I'm gonna save this one-liner in my back pocket...just in case.

2 comments:

  1. Loooove that line! And the Incredibles. One of my favorite parts is where Mrs. I checks out her momma hips/butt...noing is every the same after babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, love that one. This movie is choc full of great lines, isn't it?

      Delete